- Click here to view our Pupil Premium Strategy Statement for 2021-2024.
- Click here to view our Pupil Premium Strategy Walk Thru.
Glenbrook receives pupil premium funding in the following categories of eligibility:
- Pupils registered as eligible for free school meals (FSM) at any point in the last 6 years
- Pupils identified as having left local authority care as the result of adoption, a guardianship or child arrangements order; or otherwise in local authority care recorded as both eligible for FSM in the last 6 years and as being looked after (or as having left local-authority care).
Pupil premium funding must be used for purposes which supporting closing of the attainment gap between eligible and non-eligible pupils. Examples of the uses of the pupil premium in Spencer Academies Trust schools include:
- Additional one-to-one and small-group support for eligible children
- Funding extra teaching assistants to work with classes
- Supporting delivery of catch-up and booster sessions before and after school
- Running a breakfast club to improve attendance
- Funding additional help such as speech and language therapy or family community support
For a copy of the free school meals eligibility form, please contact the school office. Completing the free school meals form allows an application to be made on behalf of parents who believe that their child may have the right to pupil premium funding.